EndNote is a bibliographic database software package which enables you to organise your lists of references and create bibliographies. It allows you to :
- Store, organise and search for references in your own personal EndNote Library
- Import references downloaded from electronic sources, using an Import Filter
- Add citations to your word-processed document and create your bibliography in a number of citation styles
At YZU University Library , currently support the following combinations:
If you are using an alternative combination, we recommend that you upgrade as appropriate.
Why use EndNote?
- An EndNote Library is a collection of references. Each reference contains the bibliographic information needed to create citations and a reference list
- You need to provide good references to all sources used to avoid plagiarism
- Using EndNote ensures you cite your references in the correct style for your School or purpose.
Copyright © 2015 Yuan Ze University • 135 Yuan-Tung Road, Chung-Li, Taiwan 32003, R.O.C. • Phone: +886-3-463-8800