- Online and on-site applications are provided to alumni to enhance the convenience of alumni applying for relevant proof documents. For detailed information, please refer to the website.
- If you have any questions regarding the document application, please contact the Registration Section of the Office of Academic Affairs (+886-3-463-8800#2252).
To provide more comprehensive alumni services, yzu retains the free email accounts provided during the alumni's time at the school even after graduation. This email account will serve as a communication bridge between the university and its alumni.
The account format is
For general alumni:
Please visit the library's official website to apply for a library card online and pay a deposit of three thousand yuan. The library card is valid for one year from the date of issuance, and it can be extended upon expiration. The deposited guarantee will be refunded without interest upon the suspension of library card usage, provided there are no violations of Article 8 and Article 9 of the "Yuan Ze University Library Borrowing and Returning Rules." You can borrow up to ten books for a loan period of thirty days, with one possible renewal if there are no reservations.
For alumni of the Alumni Association of Yuan Ze University:
No deposit is required, but you need to provide proof of membership in the alumni association when applying. You can borrow up to ten books for a loan period of thirty days, with one possible renewal if there are no reservations. The library card is valid for one year from the date of issuance, and it can be extended upon expiration.
The application and extension of library services are both conducted online (please click here).
For inquiries regarding the rental of on-campus venues, please contact Mr. Zhuang at the General Affairs Office at +886-3-463-8800 #2014.
We warmly welcome alumni to return to campus and organize alumni association events. The Alumni Service Center can assist in borrowing general classrooms on campus and coordinate on-campus parking arrangements.
- 10％ off discount: For YZU alumni (Except entrusted and cooperative courses)
- 30% off discount: For AAYZU & YZUAA(new) members (Except entrusted and cooperative courses)
- See the official website of the School of Lifelong Education for more details.
YZU offers alumni the opportunity for free bridal photoshoots in designated outdoor areas on campus! Upon entering the campus, please exchange your identification at the security office near the entrance gate.
If you wish to conduct an indoor bridal photoshoot in campus facilities, please make prior arrangements for venue rental. For inquiries regarding indoor venue rental, please contact Mr. Zhuang at the General Affairs Office at +886-3-463-8800 #2014. For outdoor photoshoots on campus, we kindly request that it does not disrupt teaching, research activities, and the tranquility of the campus. We appreciate your cooperation.
❱ Other Discounts
- Far EasTone (friDay Shopping) x Yuan Ze University: We welcome you to join the "Ai Shopping Welfare Network" using your alumni email address (@mail.yzu.edu.tw). By doing so, not only will you have access to a diverse range of products, but you can also enjoy exclusive discounted prices!