Employee Group Insurance
Term Life Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Accidental Injury Insurance -disabled or dies
Accident Medical Expense Benefit
Hospitalization Medical Insurance
Cancer Medical Insurance
YZU provide regular health examination expense subsidies for faculty and staff members. The subsidy amount varies based on years of service and age.
Designated Health Examination Items：
According to the Regulations for Health Protection for Laborers, the health examination records of the examined colleagues shall be consolidated into health examination manuals by YZU. The examining subjects must fulfill six categories questionnaire including basic information, past employment experience, reason for examination, personal medical history, lifestyle habits, and self-awareness symptoms before the examination. After completing the questionnaire, examining subjects must hand over to the medical staff for effectively screening possible diseases. Examination Items：
- Height, weight, waist circumference, visual acuity, color perception, hearing ability, blood pressure, and physical examination of various systems or parts of the body.
- Chest X-Ray
- Urine protein and urine blood
- Hemoglobin and WBC count
- AC suger, ALT/GPT, creatinine, cholesterol, TG, HDL and LDL.
The documents listed below should be sent to Environmental Protection and Occupational Safety and Health Center, Yuan Ze University.
- A copy of the examination results ( Designated Health Examination Items only)
- Health Check-up Follow-up Consent Form
- Work Fatigue Scale
- Nordic Musculoskeletal Questionnaire
After completion, please provide the original receipts to the HR office to apply for the subsidy.
Should there be any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the web page, the Chinese version shall prevail.