Library Privilege Cards
- YZU Alumni: May apply Library Privilege Cards.
- Faculty and Staff Family: May apply Library Privilege Cards.
- Library Consortium: On-Site Loan YZU Library and more than 20 other libraries belonging to National Interlibrary Loan Association in Taiwan, have special reciprocal loan programs that provide faculty/students on-site access and borrowing privileges at the member libraries. To borrow materials at YZU, faculty/student of other member libraries should request a borrowing privilege card from their library and present the card for on-site access and borrowing.
- Friends of the Library: The Library is approaching to organize the club of Friends of the Library. Individuals are encouraged to join. Book loan is provided to the members.
*For relevant regulations, please refer to website as follows:
- Yuan Ze University Library Management Regulations
- Yuan Ze University Rules on Membership Recruitment of Friends of the YZU Library
- Yuan Ze University Interlibrary Loan Card Rules
- Yuan Ze University Regulations on Library Circulation Services
The Library is open to non-affiliates within certain limit. Registration with ID card is needed for entrance. Visitors may access the library's open stack collections for in-house reading. However, loans for any materials are not provided. To borrow books, the visitors may alternatively join the Friends of the Library for getting privilege cards.
For relevant regulations, please refer to website as follows: Yuan Ze University Visitors Policy