Accessing the Library
- Admission to the Library is granted upon the presentation of a valid faculty/staff ID or a Library card issued by the University Library.
- Off-campus patrons who are eligible for accessing the Library must be at least high school of age and have a valid ID Card.
Rules of Conduct
- Appropriate attire must be worn.
- No food, beverages, pets, illegal or harmful substances are allowed inside the Library. The patron who violates this rule is subject to penalties without objection.
- Taking photos is not allowed without obtaining prior permission.
- Patrons should maintain silence inside the Library; excessive noise is not allowed.
- Cell phones or other audible devices must be turned off or set to vibrate while in the Library.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended or used to reserve seats. Items left unattended on the desk more than half an hour will be removed by the Library staff.
- Computers located in the public areas of the Library are provided for the purpose of research, academic studies or other proper and lawful use.
- Keep your valuables with you at all times. The Library is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended.
- Patrons leaving the Library with the Library materials should be properly checked out. The Library reserves the right to inspect all bags for Library materials before exiting the Library premises.
- During emergency situations such as power failure or unexpected incidents, the Library reserves the right to forbid patrons to bring backpacks in the Library.