Application for Chinese/English enrollment certificate


  • Form of school certificate

1.Please photocopy the front and back of the student ID card first, and then get it to the Registrar Section for stamping.

2.Go to the Registrar Section to apply for paper proof of Chinese/English enrollment certificate


  • Application place: Registration Section of Academic Affairs Office (Room 1209, 2nd Floor, Building 1).


  • Service hours: ※Closed on national holidays
    -During semester: Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00
    -Summer vacation: Monday to Thursday 9:00~16:30
    -Winter holiday: Monday to Friday 9:00~16:30


Share to Facebook Share to Google+